Are you searching for a Truck Accident Attorney? Are you looking for a Truck Accident Lawyer? Were you injured in a truck accident? Was another driver responsible for the truck accident? At the our law firm, our experienced Texas legal experts have a wealth of experience handling cases involving tractor trailer trucks or big rigs involved in truck accidents.
- Drivers share our roadways with an estimated 3.5 million truck drivers. These massive vehicles can weigh up to 80,000 pounds and they are driven on freeways at speeds of up to 70 mph. When a motorist in the average sedan or compact car is struck by an 18 wheeler at high speeds the consequences and injures are often catastrophic.
- In 2009, there were 503 people killed in the United States by trucks upwards of 10,000 pounds, according to statistics compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Additionally, there were 10,287 fatal accidents involving smaller trucks including pickups, utilities and vans, statistics show.
Our senior attorney, who heads up our truck accident law firm, has 30 years of experience working with injured victims of truck accidents. Our Attorneys is committed to helping its clients with truck accident cases which are typically far more complex than the typical auto accident lawsuits. Those injured in a truck accident need an attorney with a high level of skill, experience, and resources to settle or to bring to trial before a jury.
Our Attorneys Specialize in Truck Accidents
Those injured in a truck accident should only consult an experienced Truck Accidents Attorneys to protect their interests and achieve the most desirable outcome. Motorists injured in a truck crash will need to negotiate with multiple responsible parties. Semi-trucks, bob-tail trucks, delivery trucks, flatbeds, tractor trailers and all other types of commercial vehicles are usually driven by an employee working for an employer. The employer’s insurance carrier will be involved and often these are specialty carriers who have at their disposal some of the best truck accident investigators, attorneys and adjusters. It’s not uncommon for some trucking companies to have their own team of experts and attorneys at the scene of an accident before most truck crash injury victims have time to gather their wits. Our Attorneys’s team of truck accident specialists will conduct multiple investigations to determine liability in a truck accident. Commercial truck drivers for example are required to abide by specific regulations called Hours-of-Service that limit how long they can drive on our roadways. These regulations help ensure that truck drivers get sufficient rest so they can drive safely. Our clients have peace of mind knowing that we are experts in this field and have won millions of dollars for our injured clients. The investigation will include answering some of the following questions:
- Was the truck owner for negligent?
- Were there equipment defects?
- Were the truck driver’s actions negligent?
- Were there faulty repairs to the truck?
- Are there other parties who may be liable for the accident?
Our expert truck accident law firm will get to work immediately on your truck accident case. Our legal team will interview witnesses, obtain police reports, conduct a site investigation, schedule medical exams, and perform many other tasks required to put together a case against a negligent driver.
The work required to prosecute a negligent driver can be time consuming and expensive, but only an experienced truck accident attorney will be able to determine if you have a valid case against another driver. Once we determine that you have a case against a negligent driver we will proceed to work diligently to win you compensation for your injuries, pain and suffering.
Are you a victim of a truck accident?
- The first step you should take after you are injured in a truck accident is to seek medical treatment. Next, preserve any evidence such as photographs of the accident, your injuries, the accident scene, etc. Get names of any witnesses, the responding police officer and the drivers involved in the crash. Never discuss who is at fault after an accident because you may not have all the facts. The insurance company has its own best interests in mind and it’s best not to let them be in charge if you are injured in a truck accident. Call a truck accident attorney who has the resources and expertise to handle the complexities of your particular case because delaying an investigation can be a costly decision.
- Most large truck accidents result in serious physical injury to victims. If you or a family member are a victim of a truck accident call for a free confidential consultation with an experienced and caring truck crash attorney
How much does the Attorneys charge to handle my case?
Learn More →
- We offer our services on a contingency fee basis. Personal injury law firms that use this fee structure are able to offer their services to a client without charge unless the law firm obtains a settlement for its client. Once we decide to take you on as a client, we get paid only when we win your case. We charge no up-front fees or costs, no filing fees, or court costs. We get paid when you get paid.
- We have lawyers ready to help you if you have been injured.